TelltheBell is an online customer feedback survey that is launched by Taco Bell to easily manage customer ratings across all bar networks so they can provide network-wide feedback and improve customer service and quality prices for bars. The survey makes it easy for the company to interact with millions of customers at once.
TelltheBell Survey Terms And Conditions
Have a look at the terms and conditions that customers need to keep in mind before answering the survey questionnaire below:
- A customer who desires to answer the TelltheBell Survey questionnaire has to be a lawful citizen of the USA.
- Also, it has to be made sure that the customer has made a purchase from Taco Bell.
- The age of the customer taking this survey must be 18 or above. The person having below 18 will require parental consent to answer the survey.
- The survey will be conducted in English or Spanish. Thus, it is an obvious thing that the participant must have sound knowledge of any one of these two languages.
- Family members, co-workers, and relatives of a respondent cannot answer the survey by any means.
- There is only one offer for one person.
- The survey code is only valid for 30 days. Thus, make sure that you use this code before 30 days of receiving it.
- You must follow all survey instructions available at www.tellthebell.com
By completing the TelltheBell Survey, each customer will receive a validation code or redemption code that can be used to earn $ 500 in cash or grocery tokens.
Our article explains the steps to participate in this survey in an extremely simple language. The survey portal is available at www.tellthebell.com. It will be easy for you to take the survey if you follow all the terms and conditions of this survey.